Reservation

Practical details

  • Arrival: 4pm / departure: 10am
  • Pets accepted but not allowed inside (maximum 2 pets) rate €15/stay
  • Non-smoking house
  • Enclosed private parking (up to 4 vehicles)
  • Minimum stay: 2 nights
  • The house can be rented for a minimum of six person, but can accommodate up to 12 travellers (see conditions below)
  • Period from 15/06/2024 to 15/09/2024: €297/night/6 people
  • Long weekend of May 8, 2024: €280/night/6 people
  • Summer vacations: minimum duration / 4 nights.

Additional passengers

More than 6 people:

  • €20 per additional person per night for more than 6 passengers.
  • No supplement (free) for travellers under 3 years of age.
  • Sleeping arrangements for more than 9 people are sofa beds.
  • Discounts on weekly or monthly rates also apply to extra traveler charges.

Prices for 6 travellers*

* For the 6-person rental, 3 independent bedrooms located upstairs: the blue bedroom (1 double bed/160) and the green bedroom (1 double bed/140), the yellow bedroom (1 double bed/140 and 1 single bed/90).

If you would like to make a reservation for 1 month or more, please contact us !

Additional charges:

  • Housekeeping package: €90
  • Bed linen: €50 and towels: €30 for 4 beds – 6 travellers
  • If sofa bed and inflatable mattress are used: €10 per additional bed
  • Possibility of renting sheets for cots: €5 per bed
  • Tourist tax: €0.58 /night/adult (over 18)

How to book

  • By booking our gîte, you confirm your agreement with the conditions of our house rules.
  • Bookings can be made via the AirBnb platform

Outside the AirBnb platform, the booking procedures are as follows:

  • 30% of the total amount must be paid to block the reservation, the remaining 70% must be paid at least 30 days before the date of occupancy.
  • Non-receiptable deposit of 1200€
  • Payment by cheque or bank transfer (details given by telephone)